Monday, January 3, 2011

=="

3 january 2011
0105 am
tuesday


as i post this entry it might have nothing to do with other except myself

i'm not feeling so well and i was awake from my sleep so sudden because of something.

something that i can't tell here

something that my mind keep on thinking bout it again and again like there's is no ending for this.

it might sound silly and maybe annoying if i tell other

thats why i always keep on silent and acting like nothing happen.smile people!

i don't really like to load my friends with my stupid problem

that "something" really give me a nightmare.like seriously.

i don't know why this thing happen.but it ALWAYS me! ALWAYS people!

guess i should stop and take one step back before it getting even worse T__T'

should i?

1 comment:

bitch around.